The 5-star NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is on Amsterdam’s main square with views across to the Royal Palace. You’re well-placed for some of the city’s finest shops, while a lot of tourist attractions are just a short stroll away.
- in the center of Amsterdam
- views over the bustling Dam Square
- 15-minute tram to the Museum Quarter
- hotel building dates back to 1855
The hotel has 451 guest rooms, each with very modern décor and a natural color scheme. You’ll find some classic touches too, with parquet flooring in some of the rooms. Contemporary ensuites are in every room, while guests in the Presidential Suite can enjoy a long soak in their private Jacuzzi.
- flatscreen television
- free Wi-Fi
The hotel building dates back to 1855 and you can take breakfast in the beautiful Winter Garden, a space that’s flooded with natural light through the glass roof. Make the most out of your stay in Amsterdam with the help of our Guest Relations team’s expertise.
- afternoon tea served in the Grand Café Krasnapolsky
- Michelin starred cuisine in The White Room and award winning cocktails in Bar The Tailor
- Winter Garden that has hosted royal dinners